Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Testimony of a Thankful Mom

My daughter's wedding happened a few weeks ago and I can say that purchasing a gown from your was the perfect thing I did. The bridal gown arrived before the scheduled date and you constantly kept us informed as the entire process went along. The dress was her long-time dream! She felt like a princess when she wore it and that was my exact wish for her. The details of the dress were simple yet it brought out the gentleness in my daughter's personality. The pink color and the quality of the dress boosted up her confidence, thus made her feel comfortable during the wedding. The service you had was great; the wedding gown arrived in a pristine condition. Thank you for being a part of my daughter's dream wedding! We saved money, my daughter got her dream wedding dress and you lessened our worries for the wedding. All in all, having business with you was a fantastic experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment