Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Wedding Dress That Gave Me Butterflies in the Stomach

Looking all glamorous and in ship-shape on the most romantic day of my life. I have always wanted my guests to give me the look that says, "Wow! She's the most beautiful and elegant bride in the universe." When I was browsing on Auva interface of cheap wedding dresses, this one dress gave me butterflies in my stomach. It is the feeling when I first met my then boyfriend (now my husband). I knew that this particular gown was the perfect one. When I tried on this dress, it really made me comfortable that I could freely move with it. It gave my body a perfect curve shape, thinned my body from shoulder to waist and made my bust area a bit smaller since I have been blessed with a pair. I am truly grateful to Auva for filling in the last and one of the most important elements for my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment